If you want to make an impact at your next party, make a balloon arch! They are perfect for baby showers, bridal showers, birthdays and New Years Eve parties. They also provide a beautiful photo backdrop at your next event.
Don’t be discouraged by the mammoth size of balloon arches. They are extremely easy and affordable to make yourself.
• Electric Air Balloon Machine (This will make the job much easier)
• Balloons… Approximately 100 Assorted sizes and colors of your choice.
- Using your air pump, blow up the large balloons first and tie a knot at the end. .
- Cut the length of ballon strip to your desired length. I would add a few more feet to play it safe. A good length would be 15ft.
- Insert the belly button end of the tied balloon through the strips holes.
- Repeat until desired fullness, mixing colors as you go.
- Using command strips and string, attach to desired area.
- Once secure to the wall, blow up smaller balloons and tie at the end.
- Apply the glue dots to the smaller balloons and place whimsically throughout, attaching to the larger balloons. Try to fill any open spaces.
Once you make the initial investment in supplies, you can create one of these beautiful arches for under $10.00.
I hope to inspire you to make your own balloon arch. It’s easier than you think!!
Thank you for visiting!